Wedding Photography Information
First of all, let me tell you how honored I am that you have trusted me to capture what is sure to be one of the most important events in your life! You will soon see that I am not just any ol' photographer. I create a custom experience for you because this is a momental time in your life and I want to help you feel as beautiful and special as I know you will look!
I am here with you and will help you during your big day with anything within my power. My hope for you is that you can relax and have fun knowing that I will take care of this part of your event and will capture as many special moments as possible!
To make things easier, this page will address what I do & hopefully answer some questions you may have.
• Consultation Appointment - If we have not already set a date to discuss your big day, let's get together! During this meeting we will also discuss what you would like in your wedding package, what shots you want me to be sure to get, and other issues that will allow me to create the photos you envision for your wedding. Plus, I get to meet you! :)
• Religious & Cultural Weddings - I photograph weddings for people of all faiths & backgrounds. I am completely professional and respect everyone equally. Please let me know if there are any traditions that I should know about so I can be prepared.
• Muslims - Women, if you have decided not to wear hijab at your wedding, be at ease knowing that I will not share your photographs with anyone nor will I be posting them anywhere online except in your 100% private gallery.
Also, if you are having a mixed party or a party for the men, a male photographer can be provided upon request.
• Photos - Depending on the length of your event, you may receive between 100 to 1,000 photos!
• Editing? All the photos you will receive will be professionally processed & retouched. This includes fixing the exposure and colors, removing blemishes, whitening teeth, and more. I may also convert some photos to black and white. In this case, you will receive both the color and b&w image.
• How long until you receive your images? Since I spend lots of time perfecting your images as well as having photos from other sessions and events to edit, your photos may take two to six weeks to be completed.
• What is the Private Gallery? For every event & session I shoot, I create a private gallery that will only be shared with YOU, the client. From your gallery, you can purchase prints and many other products. Purchasing your full-size digital files will also be an option. You may also share your gallery with your friends and family so they can view and purchase the photos they want too!
• Flashdrive or prints? This is up to you. You could even get both!
• Flashdrive - With a flashdrive, you can take it to your preferred lab (Walmart, Walgreens, etc) to print your photos. Also, you can back up all of them to your own computer. The files are large, so be sure to have the space on your drive first. Flashdrives cannot be purchased from your gallery, but just let me know and I can create one for you.
• Prints - If you choose to print from your private gallery instead of (or in addition to) purchasing a flashdrive, the quality and color of your images will turn out far superior to prints from a lab like Walgreens. Also, you have the option to purchase your full-size digital files from your gallery. So just download your favorites to upload to Facebook, send to a family member, etc.
• Other Products - From your gallery, you have dozens of different ways to display your photos. Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, mousepads, iPhone cases, canvas prints, custom framed photos, and so much more!
• Retainer Fee - A $100 retainer must be paid at the time of booking. This reserves your date and will go towards your overall total. This fee is non-refundable if your event is canceled within 30 days of your reserved date.
• Payment - Accepted payment for retainers, packages, or flashdrives: cash, personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, and major credit cards through Paypal.
- During our consultation appointment, I will go over the wedding photography contract with you. You can view it here: Contract
. Also, feel free to print it and even fill it out before our meeting if you wish.
• Wedding size
- Less than 60 guests is considered a small wedding. 60-250 is considered average. 250+ is a large wedding.
• Formals/Group Photos
- Please allow extra time before or after the ceremony to capture the group photos.
• Destination wedding
- We love to travel! If your event is located within a 60mi radius, no travel fees apply.
• Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky - We are willing to drive to these locations. Gas money must be paid at a rate of $2.00 per 10 miles. Lodging (one room) must also be provided.
- No lodging needs to be provided as I have family in the area. If you are not needing a 2nd photographer, only 1 plane ticket must be provided.
• Everywhere else
- Plane tickets for 2 must be provided as well as lodging (one room).
Build Your Package
All packages include:
Photography by Nadia Martinez
2nd (male) photographer upon request
Professionally processed & retouched images
Private Gallery for viewing, sharing, & purchasing products
Base Price -
Small Wedding - $450 for up to 2 hours of photography
Average Wedding - $800 for up to 2 hours of photography
Large Wedding - $1100 for up to 2 hours of photography
3rd (male) photographer (limited availability) - $50
Extra hour of photography - $100/hour
Engagement Session - $100 up to 2 hours
Bridal Session - $100 up to 2 hours
Flashdrive with high-resolution files - $250
Extra flashdrives - $100 each
Prints - Please view my "Pricing
Travel fees - Please see "Destination wedding
If you have any questions or concerns, or simply need advice or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask! In the meantime, good luck with your planning. I am very happy for you and cannot wait to get to know you better!